Paycom Software, Inc., known simply as Paycom, is an American online payroll and human resource technology provider based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. It is associated with being one of the first fully online payroll providers and has offices throughout the U.S.
Paycom offers online payroll services and HR software solutions for both big and small businesses to maintain the entire employment life cycle, …
The Paycom Junior Executive Internship is an excellent opportunity to gain real-world exposure to the many that contribute to success within a fast-paced sales office. Students will gain hands-on, real-life business training and experience to broaden their understanding of sales techniques, research strategies and the behind the scenes responsibilities necessary to take our industry-leading product to market.
A Day in the Life:
• Extensive sales training, including pre-call planning, analysis and presentation preparation
• Prospect new clients in weekly prospecting sessions
• Work collaboratively with your office sales manager, intern program manager and a team of sales representatives to observe a deal through the entire sales cycle
• Track all prospecting, leads, meetings and daily tasks
• Professional development and sales training presented weekly Intern applicants should:
• Be a 2nd semester junior or senior majoring in an area of business with proven academic success; a GPA of 3.2 or higher
• Candidates must be able to work a minimum of 35 hours (Summer Program)
• Candidates must be able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week (Fall and Spring semesters)
• Demonstrate a passion for sales
• Be a self-starter and have demonstrated leadership experience
• Exhibit excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Demonstrate research and analytical skills
• Be involved in leadership roles on campus
• Convey knowledge of a CRM; preferred
• Demonstrate written and oral communication skills
• Be able to travel to the local Paycom sales office
• Locations: http://paycom.com/contact-us/
To learn more about Paycom, visit our resources page at Paycom.com/resources.
Paycom provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made illicit by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoﬀ, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Paycom expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics. All qualiﬁed candidates will be considered.